We have exciting opportunities to join the MY LGBT PLUS Leadership Team!
The Events Coordinator position is a hand-on role and will be responsible for producing a minimum of four (4) MY LGBT PLUS branded events a year. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establishing relationships with business vendors and community organizations for partnership/sponsorship opportunities
- Brainstorming event ideas and working with our Leadership Team on which would best serve our programs mission
- Organizing the logistics before, during and after an event assigning tasks to various team members for support
- Evaluating events utilizing our internal processes and reporting results to the Leadership Team
- Collaborating with team members on promotion of events on digital media platforms
- Working with a set budget to produce an event, without taking away from the MY LGBT PLUS experience
- Assisting the Leadership Team at community outreach events and other program support resources
To be successful in this role, a candidate must have high energy, be sociable, professional, and also know how to have fun! Events are a key way our program interacts with community members. Experience hosting events is preferred, but not required as training will be provided.