Tell your story and empower others
With a viewership in over 114+ countries around the world, we are showcasing our diverse LGBT+ community.
Here's how it will work:
- Choose a Wednesday or Saturday you could have your completed story written.
- NOTE: This can be any Wednesday or Saturday from now to the end of 2015.
- Reach out to us by emailing email@example.com with the day that you would like to submit a blog entry. We will add you to our blogger list and send you a reminder when it gets close to your publishing date.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the publishing date of your blog entry.
- Write up your blog entry and find 3-5 pictures that go along with your story.
- The day your entry is due for publishing, email your story and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MY LGBT PLUS will do all the formatting and publishing of your entry.
- Note: If any edits need to be made to your entry, we will be contacting you for updates. MY LGBT PLUS will never alter the way your story is told, but may ask for clarification or additional details to help clarify.
- A link will be sent to you containing your story.
- Share your blog on social media to help tell your story! You will be empowering and inspiring someone!
Our Blog Basics:
- No word counts or limits - Write your story how you see fit
- No age limit on contributors - We each have something to share
- LGBT+ means we include everyone! Straight allies included! Talk about how you're a great supporter :)
- We're looking for empowering stories to give hope to the many LGBT+ people around the world. Talking about a struggle is okay, but tell us how they make up the person you are today