Each year National Philanthropy Day is celebrated at award ceremonies across the country. Please join us to celebrate local philanthropic heroes from the Central Valley by nominating a deserving person, business or foundation for one of eight distinguished awards. The deadline for all nominations is Wednesday, August 31st and the process has never been easier.
This is a great opportunity to honor someone making a profound difference in our community, at no cost to you or your organization. Nominations will be accepted from 501(c) 3 organizations. AFP membership is not required.
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization, Corporation
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization, Foundation
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy, Age 5-17
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy, Age 18-23
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Distinguished Achievement Special Award for Excellence in Fundraising
Submitting a nomination is easy. Click here to read more about selection criteria and to access our online and printable nomination forms.
All nominations will be reviewed and winners selected by a committee of peers from our local community. Honorees will receive their award in front of hundreds of community members at the Falls Event Center on Thursday, November 10, 2016.
SAVE THE DATE- 11/10/16! FOR MORE INFORMATION ON NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY DAY, CLICK HERE!
Questions? Contact Kristen Prieto at (559) 650-4008 or email Kristen.email@example.com.