Mission Statement: The mission of the Merced LGBTQ Alliance is to advocate for the interests of the LGBTQ+ and Ally community within Merced County. We celebrate our diversity and advocate for justice and opportunities for members.
This is the agenda posted on the Merced LGBTQ Alliance Facebook Page:
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from March 1, 2017
- Opportunity for member input. At this time, any person may comment on any item which is not on the agenda. Please state your name for the record. Action will not be taken on an item that is not on the agenda. IF it requires action, it will be placed on a future agenda, or be voted as an item of immediate concern, in which case it will be placed at the bottom of the agenda. In order that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak, please limit comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes. To comment on an item that is on the agenda, please wait until the item is read for consideration; please limit comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
- Confirmation of Irvin Guzman Gutierrez for Treasurer, and Claudia Corchado for Member-At-Large
- MOU with Gay Central Valley
- Budget for Youth Group
- Budget for Special Events
- Pride in the Park 2017 (Budget and hours/date)
- Storage unit